Free train trips on four routes tomorrow, December 12
A special free train ride on four routes – Ayutthaya, Nakhon Pathom, Chachoengsao and Mahachai – on December 12, will be offered by the State Railway of Thailand (SRT), acting SRT governor Voravuth Mala said.
“This campaign will facilitate people in Bangkok and its metropolitan areas on their journey to welcome His Majesty King Rama X and Her Majesty Queen Suthida, who will participate in the Royal Barge Procession, which is part of the Royal Coronation,” he said.
The schedule services are as follows:
- Ayutthaya-Bangkok (9.30 am to 11 am) | Bangkok-Ayutthaya (8.15 pm to 9.50 pm)
- Nakhon Pathom-Thonburi (9.55 am to 10.50 am) | Thonburi-Nakhon Pathom (8 pm to 9 pm)
- Chachoengsao-Bangkok (9.20 am to 10.45 am) | Bangkok-Chachoengsao (8.05 pm to 9.25 pm)
- Mahachai-Wongwian Yai (9.35 am to 10.30 am) | Wongwian Yai-Mahachai (8.10 pm to 9 pm)
“Passengers can request a free train ticket at the departure station or the stations the train passes by showing their identity card to the staff, or call 1690 for more information,” Voravuth added.
Source: The Nation
- Hailstorm in Nan turns streets and houses white - March 14, 2023
- Tourism and Sports Minister to ask CCSA to end Thailand Pass - June 10, 2022
- PAL announces 81st anniversary seat sale for as low as P181 - March 20, 2022