The Royal Thai Embassy in Vientiane, Laos released Thursday a notice of Temporary Closure of the Consular Section so that Thais living in Laos can exercise their right to suffrage in the lead-
Read the entire notice below.
“According to the Royal Decree for General Elections of members of the House of Representatives, the Elections Commission has announced the Election Day to be on 24 March.
In this connection, The Royal Thai Embassy, Vientiane will hold the overseas election on 15 March 2019 from 1:00 to 5:00 pm at the Embassy (Consular Section). Therefore, the Consular Section will be closed as follows.
1. No visa and other consular services on 15 March 2019.
2. The applicants who submitted visa applications on 14 March 2019 must collect the visa on 15 March 2019, 9:00 to 11:00 am only. Visa collection after the aforementioned date and time will be voided.”
For more information, you can contact RTE in Vientiane using the information below.
Address: Kaysone Phomvihane Road Vientiane, Laos
Phone: +856 21 214 581-2
- Tourism and Sports Minister to ask CCSA to end Thailand Pass - June 10, 2022
- PAL announces 81st anniversary seat sale for as low as P181 - March 20, 2022
- Bangkok approves 5 criteria to tackle new infections quickly - January 14, 2022