PAL Travel Advisory: Manila Domestic Services
Read the full text of PAL Travel Advisory below.
In compliance with the directive of the Philippine government to restrict domestic air travel to and from Manila to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, Philippine Airlines is compelled to cancel domestic flights to/from Manila while maintaining international operations. We will likewise maintain domestic flights to/from our other domestic hubs.
Manila domestic flights
– All domestic flights to and from Manila (MNL/ NAIA) shall be cancelled from March 15 to March 21, 2020.
– We shall announce in due course the status of Manila domestic flights for the period beyond March 21 up to April 14, based on the day to day assessment of the government authorities on the COVID-19 community quarantine situation.
– For March 13 and 14, we are upgrading certain flights between Manila and Cebu, as well as between Manila and Davao, to help accommodate any surge in passenger flight needs.
– For March 14, we are also operating extra flights on the following sectors, also to help support the needs of the traveling public: PR 4139 Manila – Tagbilaran · PR 4140 Tagbilaran – Manila · PR 4133 Manila – Tacloban · PR 4134 Tacloban – Manila · PR 5039 Manila – Iloilo · PR 5040 Iloilo – Manila · PR 5035 Manila – Zamboanga · PR 5036 Zamboanga – Manila · PR 5033 Manila – Bacolod · PR 5034 Bacolod – Manila
Domestic flights to/from other hubs
– We shall maintain our domestic flights between other points in the Philippines and our other domestic hubs (Cebu, Clark, etc).
– In addition to this, we are coordinating with the national government authorities on a number of travel regulations issued by different provincial local governments, and we shall announce any adjustments to our operations or schedules should they be affected as a result.
– We are maintaining our international flights to and from Manila, as well as our international flights to and from other Philippine hubs, i.e., Cebu. – However, we maintain previously announced flight suspensions on routes to/from mainland China, Hong Kong, Doha and Macau, as well as flight reductions to Taipei and South Korea.
– We are compelled to cancel the following services to and from Dammam and Riyadh in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, from March 15 to March 21, due to travel restrictions imposed by local authorities: PR682 Manila – Dammam · PR683 Dammam – Manila · PR654 Manila – Riyadh · PR655 Riyadh – Manila
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR MANILA PASSENGERS (INTERNATIONAL):
For the period 15 March to 14 April, all passengers arriving in Manila will be advised to stay within the boundaries of Metro Manila to comply with the community quarantine regulations. According to latest government rules, flights departing from Manila to overseas countries may only carry passengers originating within the boundaries of Metro Manila (thus, travelers originating from outside Metro Manila are requested to fly out of other Philippine gateways, e.g., Cebu or Clark, for the duration of the Metro Manila quarantine period).
Affected passengers of cancelled flights have the following options:
1. Rebook their flight to a new travel date after April 14, 2020, with rebooking fees waived; 2. Place the unused value of their ticket into a voucher for future travel use (for tickets issued through the PAL website, mobile app, PAL ticket office or Reservations Hotline); 3. Reroute their ticket on the same fare class without rerouting charges. Fare difference rules apply.
Please call Reservations Hotline (+63 2) 8855 8888 or visit the nearest PAL ticketing office for flight rebooking.
For holders of tickets issued by a travel agent, please contact or visit said travel agent for your rebooking needs. Please note that this is a developing situation and further changes are likely depending on developments. We shall provide further updates.
PAL continues to coordinate closely with the government authorities in the interest of the health and safety of all our passengers.
Thank you for your understanding and kind cooperation.
End of PAL Travel Advisory
- Hailstorm in Nan turns streets and houses white - March 14, 2023
- Tourism and Sports Minister to ask CCSA to end Thailand Pass - June 10, 2022
- PAL announces 81st anniversary seat sale for as low as P181 - March 20, 2022