For Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) in Thailand who are planning to visit the Philippines next month, OFW Congress: Say Yes to Progress! Financial education is set this coming April 14-15, 2018 at the PICC Forum 3!
The #1stOFWCongress will kick off the effort to promote financial literacy among OFWs with the theme, “Sama-Summer Tayo sa Pag-Asenso! OFWs and their family can benefit from the said event and enjoy the following:
- Learn from renowned speakers in personal finance;
- Explore investment and business opportunities offered by exhibitors;
- Shop from over 100 Booths and various industry sectors,
- Win exciting prizes from raffles and many more
To register, visit their website http://www.ofwcongress.ph/ and click the registration button and fill-out the necessary forms.
OFW Congress: Say Yes to Progress aims to provide support in informing, educating and communicating to OFWs the significance of long-term planning and wealth management.
- Six ways OFWs can have sound mental health during the pandemic - January 31, 2022
- Learn to Compliment and Appreciate Your Spouse - February 28, 2021
- 7 Toxic Signs It’s Time To Quit Your Job And Look For A Better One - September 11, 2020