The Thai government published a list of hotels as an alternative to state quarantine facilities, in which people entering Thailand can have their 14-day mandatory quarantine.
The list of hotels under the Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) scheme was published by the Thai Consulate-General in Sydney on its Facebook page on Thursday (June 11), along with the price of the 14-day mandatory quarantine stay at each hotel.
The hotels, which have been approved by the Public Health Ministry and Defence Ministry, cover a wide price bracket ranging from Bt32,000 to Bt144,000 for the two-week quarantine. The cheapest ASQ hotel on the list is charging about Bt2,300 per night while the most expensive option is more than Bt10,000 per night.
1. Movenpick Wellness BDMS Resort Hotel, Bt60,300 for 14 days.
2. Qiu Hotel Sukhumvit (79 rooms), Bt32,000 per 14 days.
3. The Idle Residence (64 rooms), Bt50,000 to 60,000 per 14 days
4. Grand Richmond Hotel (66 rooms), Bt55,000 per 14 days
5. Royal Benja (80 rooms), Bt45,000 per 14 days
6. Anantara Siam (8 rooms), Bt144,000 per 14 days
7. Grand Centrepoint Sukhumvit 55 (114 rooms), Bt55,000 to Bt125,000 per 14 days
Thai returnees from Australia are required to inform the Consulate-General if they plan to book an ASQ hotel.
- Tourism and Sports Minister to ask CCSA to end Thailand Pass - June 10, 2022
- PAL announces 81st anniversary seat sale for as low as P181 - March 20, 2022
- Bangkok approves 5 criteria to tackle new infections quickly - January 14, 2022