Satri Si Suriyothai School, a government school for girls located in Sathorn, is looking for full-time teachers.
The school is a well–respected and friendly government all girls school (Secondary School). Thai teachers and the students are very welcoming. It is a great school in the center of Bangkok.
(1) Science & Health Teacher for EP – M1-M3
(1) English Teacher for EP – M1- M3
(1) English Teacher for Gifted Classes – M2-M3
– Starting salary is 30k baht (visa and work permit fees will NOT be covered by the employer)
– 12 months
– 18-22 teaching periods/ week
– qualified teachers will start in May 2019
Interested applicants may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisted applicants will be informed thru email the schedule of teaching demo and interview.
Note: THE PINOY LEGACY posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. It does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. THE PINOY LEGACY explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. It is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment. It is the responsibility of applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization to which they are applying. Applicants should be prudent and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position.
- Tourism and Sports Minister to ask CCSA to end Thailand Pass - June 10, 2022
- PAL announces 81st anniversary seat sale for as low as P181 - March 20, 2022
- Bangkok approves 5 criteria to tackle new infections quickly - January 14, 2022