Yasothon Pittayakom School is looking for 1 Filipino math teacher (full-time) holding a degree in mathematics for a May 2018 start.
– Bachelor degree in mathematics (with teaching certificates, TOEIC test result, and reference letters or certifications).
– Salary 30,000 to 32,000 baht per month (11 months contract)
– 16 to 18 hours/week
– Accommodation is not free but there are nice apartments with internet access located near the school for 3,200 baht/month
– teaching 7th – 12th graders; 30 to 35 students in each air-conditioned classroom
– with microphone + projector + visualizer + white board
School’s address: 53/4 Jaengsanit Road, Nai Muang Sub-district, Muang District, Yasothon Province 35000
– The school is 1 km from the city, 1 km from TESCO Lotus and 3 km from Big C.
Interested applicants can send a copy of their degree, TOR, passport (font page), teaching certificates and CV to email@example.com.
Note: THE PINOY LEGACY posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. It does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. THE PINOY LEGACY explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. It is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment. It is the responsibility of applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization to which they are applying. Applicants should be prudent and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position.
- Best date for Thailand to reopen is Dec 15, says top health official - October 18, 2021
- Pinay teacher in Bangkok needs cash donation for her brain surgery - June 17, 2021
- Filipino teacher in Sukhothai breaks collarbone in motorcycle accident - September 9, 2020