Thailand’s Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CSSA) on Wednesday issued guidelines for Loy Krathong Festival 2021.
The guidelines are as follows:
• Small parties are allowed as long as they comply to preventive measures such as social distancing, masks, and sanitizing.
• Organisers of large-scale events in Bangkok, Sukhothai, Chiang Mai and other venues must seek special permission from the Provincial Communicable Disease Committee and ensure the event is held in line with universal health practices.
Loy Krathong is set to be celebrated nationwide on November 19.
Source: The Nation
- Check-in agent suspended after allegedly asking money from OFW - May 7, 2023
- Thai lady accuses officers at NAIA of attempted theft - February 14, 2023
- Heatwave to hit Thailand in April with mercury rising to 43° Celsius - February 6, 2023