Frequently Asked Questions About LET for Filipino Teachers in Bangkok
Finally! The Professional Regulation Commission will hold its first Licensure Examination for Filipino teachers or LET in Bangkok, Thailand. A few months from now, we will have our first batch of licensed overseas Filipino educators. For those who are interested in taking the exam, you might have a handful of questions through the application process.
Read: How to Apply for the September 24 Licensure Examination for Filipino Teachers in Bangkok
1. What is the link for online application?
Go to http://www.prc.gov.ph/online/applic_prc/prc_apply.aspx to apply online.
2. I’m confused on the examination details part. What options do I select?
Refer to the screenshot below:
3. Until when is the online application?
August 14, 2017 (Monday)
4. I am not an education graduate but have earned units in education. What option will I choose from the drop-down menu?
Kindly refer to the following information:
|BS in Nursing||Biological Sciences|
|BS in Physical and Occupational Therapist||Biological Sciences|
|BS in Pharmacy||Biological Sciences|
|BS in Medical Technology||Biological Sciences|
|Doctor of Dental Medicine||Biological Sciences|
|BS in Nutrition/Dietician||Biological Sciences|
|BS in Physics||Physical Sciences|
|BS in Chemistry||Physical Sciences|
|BS in Food Technology||Physical Sciences|
|ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||MAJOR|
|BS in Electrical Engineering||Mathematics|
|BS in Civil Engineering||Mathematics|
|BS in Industrial Engineering||Mathematics|
|BS in Mechanical Engineering||Mathematics|
|BS in Architecture||TLE|
|BS in Commerce||Social Studies|
|Bachelor in Business Administration||Social Studies|
|Bachelor in Office Administration||Social Studies|
|BS in Interior Design||TLE|
|BS in Accountancy||Social Studies|
|BS in Computer Engineering||Mathematics|
|BS in Computer Science||Mathematics|
|BS in Fine Arts||TLE|
|BS in Agricultural Business||Agri and Fishery Arts/TLE|
|BS in Cooperatives||Social Studies|
|BS in Political Science||Social Studies|
|BS in Economics||Social Studies|
|AB in Public Administration||Social Studies|
|BS in Public Relations||Social Studies|
|BS in Social Work||Social Studies|
|Bachelor in Customs Administration||Social Studies|
|BS in Tourism||Social Studies|
|BS in Foreign Service||Social Studies|
|BS in Guidance and Counselling||Social Studies|
|BS in Psychology||Social Studies/Biological Sciences|
|BS in Theology||Values Education|
|BS in Philosophy||Values Education|
|BS in Humanities||Values Education|
|Bachelor of Arts||Refer to Any Major or Minor|
5. How will I pay the examination fee?
Applicants or any authorized representative shall pay examination fees at the PRC Cashier in the Central Office or any Regional Office. Present your proof of successful application
6. How much is the examination fee?
40 USD or roughly 2000 PHP
7. Where can the application documents be submitted?
Application division of the PRC Central Office or any Regional Office, unless already submitted with the Philippine Embassy in Bangkok which shall forward the same to the PRC office.
8. How will I know if my application is okay?
Conditionally-approved applicants shall be posted at the PRC website.
9. Where is the venue of the licensure examination?
Standby for more updates. The venue will be announced later.
For the complete SPLE announcement, please visit the Philippine Embassy’s website.
- Five Fascinating Reasons Why I Became A Teacher - January 15, 2018
- Personal Reflection: What’s the Best Thing that Happened to you in 2017? - January 6, 2018
- 15 Business Ideas with Low to Average Capital for Overseas Filipino Workers - August 29, 2017