BANGKOK — A Filipina wife is searching for her missing husband last seen on Monday at the hotel in Lat Krabang district where he used to work.
According to a Facebook post of Belle D. Estrella, her husband Primo Estrella left their house on Monday (Feb 3) while she was confined in the hospital. She said Primo hasn’t been home and they didn’t know any information as to where he is staying.
“Last po sya nakita sa isang hotel sa Latkrabang sa dati po nyang pinagtatrabahuan noong Monday 10pm until now hindi pa po sya nakakauwi,” Bell said in her post, adding that she already visited possible places where her husband normally goes but to no avail.
In an interview with Pinoy Legacy, Belle said Primo wanted to go back to work. He also told her that he wanted to go to Pattaya.
“Lagi po nyang sinasabi na gusto nya pumunta ng Pattaya or baka po binalikan nya ako sa Bhumibol Adulyadej Hospital at naligaw dahil malayo po ito sa place namin sa Minburi,” she said.
Belle stated that her missing husband was wearing the following on Monday when he was last seen:
1. Blue Body Glove polo shirt
2. Black pants and
2. He was carrying a black jacket (that is if he didn’t forget it somewhere)
Belle also added that Primo had a cardiac arrest in 2018 and suffered memory loss due to lack of oxygen. He also needs to take medications for his heart.
For any information, please contact Belle at 0816344592 or send her a pm on her Facebook (Belle D. Estrella).
- Tourism and Sports Minister to ask CCSA to end Thailand Pass - June 10, 2022
- PAL announces 81st anniversary seat sale for as low as P181 - March 20, 2022
- Bangkok approves 5 criteria to tackle new infections quickly - January 14, 2022