Krungsri Western Union (KWU) will be giving out a “cashback” of 300 baht for new or existing savings account holders who will register with the KWU service online for the first time.
How to avail of the cashback Promo?
■ Open a savings account with KrungSri Bank with FREE ATM worth 300 Baht (card issuance fee of 100 Baht and annual fee of 200 Baht) to be able to register in the Krungsri online services. Use the link https://www.krungsrionline.com/BAY.KOL.WebSite/Common/Login.aspx to register
■ Send or receive money to and from the Philippines using the Krungsri Western Union online service and you will get your cash back of 300-Baht on your first transaction to be deposited into your savings account. You can use the video from this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqSgRa3-KQQ&t=7s on how to start using Krungsri Western Union online.
■ Promo will cover the qualified transactions from 5 May to 31 Aug 2021
– Transactions made between 5 – 31 May 2021, the funds will be credited to account on 15 Jun 2021.
– Transactions made between 1 – 30 Jun 2021, the funds will be credited to account on 15 Jul 2021.
– Transactions made between 1 – 31 Jul 2021, the funds will be credited to account on 17 Aug 2021.
– Transactions made between 1 – 31 Aug 2021, the funds will be credited to account on 15 Sep 2021.
How to open Krungsri savings account with FREE ATM?
Bring your original passport and work permit to any of the Krungsri Bank branches. In cases when you
do not have a work permit, any of the following documents can be used:
- Certificate of Residence from Philippine Embassy in Bangkok or
- 1-year room rent contract with a copy of the national ID of the building owner. The contract
should specify the complete address of the room/house you are renting and please do not
forget to request the owner to sign the copy of his national ID.
Show the promo poster of Krungsri Western Union to the bank personnel to avail of the free ATM.
Prepare initial deposit of 500 Baht.
On top of the free ATM and cashback of 300 Baht, your every transaction will earn 1 point which you can
accumulate to redeem amazing items at the end of the year.
For more inquiries and assistance, please call 02-296-2345. Also please join the KWU Facebook group account for daily updates of exchange rates and promotions https://www.facebook.com/groups/1174089032672364
- Tourism and Sports Minister to ask CCSA to end Thailand Pass - June 10, 2022
- PAL announces 81st anniversary seat sale for as low as P181 - March 20, 2022
- Bangkok approves 5 criteria to tackle new infections quickly - January 14, 2022