An elderly man was shocked to find a cobra slithering into their kitchen storage compartment in Ayuthaya Province.
Mr. Somsak revealed that on the night of July 5, his wife went to the kitchen to cook. The couple got a shock of a lifetime when a large cobra appeared and went straight into the storage compartment.
The 72-year-old man hurriedly grabbed a stick and put it on the door of the compartment to prevent the serpent from coming out.
When rescuers arrived, they slowly opened the compartment door and found the cobra curled up inside.
The homeowner heaved a sigh of relief after the snake experts captured the snake, which took about 20 minutes.
The rescuers put the captured cobra in a bag and released it back into the wild.
- Camper sleeps in tent with a venomous cobra in Rayong - January 23, 2023
- Over 30 Bangkok students suffer food poisoning after eating free noodles - January 16, 2023
- Free access for historical parks, national museums as New Year’s gift - December 23, 2022