Double Happiness for Filipinos in Thailand | The Pinoy Legacy
e-Cashback time again from Krungsri Western Union (KWU)!
KWU will give away 100-baht cashback to the first 500 remittance transactions to loved ones in the Philippines using the Krungsri Western Union online or ATM machine. This promotion is from 26 January – 28 February 2021, regardless of the amount sent.
Your cashback will be deposited into your Krungsri savings account on the following dates:
- 26-31 January 2021 sending transactions – to be deposited on 15 Feb 2021
- 1-28 February 2021 sending transactions – to be deposited on 15 March 2021
For those who are not yet using KWU online or ATM machine, you need a savings account to register at https://www.krungsrionline.com/BAY.KOL.WebSite/Common/Login.aspx .
KWU has a free ATM promo until 30 June 2021, and you can open an account at any Krungsri Bank branch. Please bring the required documents and show the promo poster to the bank personnel.
Below are the requirements to open a savings account with Krungsri Bank:
Passport, 500 baht initial deposit and only 1 of the following:
- Work permit
- 1-year room rent contract with a duly signed copy of the national ID of the building/house owner
- Certificate of Residence from the Philippine Embassy in Bangkok
- Dependent Visa “NON-O” or diplomat visa “F” with certification from the house/building owner. Certification must be accompanied by the duly signed national ID of the house
- Hailstorm in Nan turns streets and houses white - March 14, 2023
- Tourism and Sports Minister to ask CCSA to end Thailand Pass - June 10, 2022
- PAL announces 81st anniversary seat sale for as low as P181 - March 20, 2022