The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT) on Monday issued a notice to airlines on the relaxation of entry rules from July 1.
The new guidelines are as follows:
* No Thailand Pass required to enter Kingdom
* Vaccinated passengers can enter without taking a Covid-19 test but should take a rapid antigen test if they develop symptoms.
* Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated passengers must have a negative rapid antigen or RT-PCR test taken within 72 hours of departure.
*Airlines must check their passengers’ vaccination and negative test result certificates. Passengers who do not have these certificates must follow disease control officers’ instructions at immigration checkpoints.
* Airlines can submit health certificates for their crew to facilitate immigration procedures, but the documents can be checked by Thai disease control officers.
Source: The Nation
- Check-in agent suspended after allegedly asking money from OFW - May 7, 2023
- Thai lady accuses officers at NAIA of attempted theft - February 14, 2023
- Heatwave to hit Thailand in April with mercury rising to 43° Celsius - February 6, 2023