JOB POST: Assistant Admissions Officer (Centurion International School, Bangkok)
Centurion International School, Bangkok; a new international school in the capital, is seeking an Assistant Admission Officer (AO).
Job Title: Assistant Admissions Officer (Centurion International School, Bangkok)
Reports To: Head of Admissions
- The Assistant Admissions Officer (AO) will provide personalised attention to each family enquiring about, or visiting, the school.
- The AO will support and help develop the Admissions and Marketing strategy to drive the recruitment and retention of students at Centurion.
- Deal with a range of internal and external customers: the job requires professionalism, attention to detail, and first rate administrative skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as a continuing point of contact for prospective families from enquiry through to the enrolment of new students
- Organise and conduct visits for parents.
- Follow best practice Admissions procedure and engage in on-going development and training.
- Record and report accurate and timely information on the systems in place.
- Participate in initiatives to drive student recruitment.
- Liaise and build positive relationships with all members of staff.
- Responsible for fielding, filtering, and responding to enquiries, received via telephone, email, social media, or in person.
This is a new school which will begin to accept students in August.
Salary will be in the range of 25,000 to 30,000 THB.
Applicants should forward their CV (resume) to Robert via email: email@example.com
Note: THE PINOY LEGACY posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. It does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. THE PINOY LEGACY explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. It is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment. It is the responsibility of applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization to which they are applying. Applicants should be prudent and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position.
- Best date for Thailand to reopen is Dec 15, says top health official - October 18, 2021
- Pinay teacher in Bangkok needs cash donation for her brain surgery - June 17, 2021
- Filipino teacher in Sukhothai breaks collarbone in motorcycle accident - September 9, 2020