The Philippine Embassy in Bangkok has released an urgent advisory on the interaction of President Duterte with the Filipino Community in Thailand on 22 March 2017.
According to the advisory sent to all confirmed attendees of President Duterte’s visit, there will be an added security check required by the host country where all guests must first proceed to Taweethapisek School before entering the main gate of the Royal Thai Navy Convention Hall.
There will be no parking in the Royal Thai Navy Convention Hall grounds. Guests are advised to park inside Taweethapisek School however, the embassy requires vehicle information such as the driver’s name, driver’s phone number, vehicle’s model and vehicle’s plate number be sent to email@example.com or as text message to 089-926-5954.
Below is the complete email (verbatim) from the Philippine Embassy in Bangkok.
FOR URGENT DISSEMINATION TO THE FILIPINO COMMUNITY (PLEASE INCLUDE THE ATTACHED MAP)
ANNOUNCEMENT IS ALSO ON FACEBOOK AND THE EMBASSY WEBSITE:
URGENT ADVISORY ON THE INTERACTION OF H.E. PRESIDENT RODRIGO R. DUTERTE WITH THE FILIPINO COMMUNITY IN THAILAND ON 22 MARCH 2017
- As an additional security measure required by the host country, ALL GUESTS MUST FIRST PROCEED TO TAWEETHAPISEK SCHOOL for the security check.
Taweethapisek School address:
505/5 Khwaeng Wat Arun, Khet Bangkok Yai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600 (300 meters from the main gate of the Royal Thai Navy Convention Hall)
Please call the Embassy hotline 089-926-5954 if you have difficulty finding the location.
- After the security check at Taweethapisek School, guests will then be allowed to enter the main gate of the Royal Thai Navy Convention Hall.
- Taweethapisek School is located 300 meters from the main gate of the Royal Thai Navy Convention Hall.
- Parking is available at the Taweethapisek School grounds. There will be no parking inside the Royal Thai Navy Convention Hall.
If you wish to park inside Taweethapisek School, please send vehicle information (driver name, driver telephone number, vehicle model and vehicle plate number) firstname.lastname@example.org or as text message to 089-926-5954.
- Due to the expected high number of attendees, public transportation going to and from the venue may be difficult andguests are strongly encouraged to contract the services of vans or buses. These vehicles can be parked inside Taweethapisek School grounds.
- SECURITY CHECKING AT THE TAWEETHAPISEK SCHOOL WILL CLOSE AT 5:15 PM. This will allow remaining guests to proceed to the Royal Thai Navy Convention Hall before 6:00 pm. Entry to the Convention Hall will be closed at 6:00 pm. PLEASE COME EARLY TO TAWEETHAPISEK SCHOOL. You can come as early as 2:00 pm.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR PHILIPPINE PASSPORT OR YOUR THAI PASSPORT OR ID (IF ALREADY THAI CITIZENS). NO PASSPORT OR ID: NO ENTRY.
- PLEASE BRING ONLY SMALL BAGS OR LADIES HANDBAGS. FIREARMS, BIG BAGS, BACKPACKS, BANNERS, LARGE OBJECTS AND OTHER BELONGINGS WHICH THE THAI POLICE DEEM AS SECURITY HAZARDS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. GUESTS IN COLLARLESS SHIRTS, SANDO, SHORTS, SLIPPERS AND OTHER INAPPROPRIATE OUTFIT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER.
- PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION TO OTHER ATTENDEES.
- KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED BY CHECKING OUR FACEBOOK AND WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS OR UPDATES REGARDING THE EVENT OR CALL 089-926-5954.
Latest posts by John Benliro (see all)
- Kapuso Hunks Fly To Bangkok To Promote GMA Shows - February 22, 2018
- Filipinos in Thailand to stage concert for a cause to help a kababayan - February 21, 2018
- Filipino Coaches Shine in OBEC National Skit Competition - February 14, 2018