Are you one of the many teachers who are employed overseas but doesn’t possess a PRC teaching license? Here is your chance! The Professional Regulation Commission is conducting a satellite licensure examination for Filipino teachers on September 24, 2017 in Bangkok, Thailand. Do not miss this first time opportunity so you can finally obtain your license as a professional teacher! Here’s how.
1. Go to http://www.prc.gov.ph/online/applic_prc/prc_apply.aspx and fill in all the necessary information.
2. Authorized representatives in the Philippines can pay the examination fees at the PRC Central Office or at any Regional Office. Present proof of successful application (see image below). The price is USD 40 or roughly 2000 PHP depending on the current exchange rate.
3. Prepare the printed and signed application form together with the original and photocopies of the following documents:
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records (with or without scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purpose Only”)
- Photocopy of Valid Passport
- Two (2) passport size pictures with complete name tag and white background.
4. Submit the above documents to:
Embassy of the Philippines
760 Sukhumvit Road cor Soi 30/1
Bangkok 10110, Kingdom of Thailand
NOTE: Deadline for submission is on August 20, 2017 (Sunday)
5. Wait for your documents and application to be approved. Conditionally-approved applicants shall be posted at the PRC Website and shall be forwarded to the testing center.
Latest posts by Calvin Clark Dolo (see all)
- 15 Business Ideas with Low to Average Capital for Overseas Filipino Workers - August 29, 2017
- General, Professional Education Exam Coverage of SPLE for OFWs in Thailand - August 11, 2017
- 5 Personality Traits OFWs Should Possess to Become Successful and Happier - August 10, 2017