BANGKOK: The Philippine Embassy in Bangkok released on Tuesday, March 28, its public advisory on the consular services and non-working holidays for the month of April.
Below is the schedule of consular services for April 2017.
- The Embassy is OPEN from Monday to Friday (except on the holidays listed in 3 below).
- Regular working hours: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Note: documents received after 4:00 pm will still be accepted but will be processed the next working day.)
- The Embassy will be CLOSED on the following holidays:
- April 6 (Thu): Chakri Day (TH)
- April 13 (Thu): Maundy Thursday (PH) / Songkran Festival (TH)
- April 14 (Fri): Good Friday (PH) / Songkran Festival (TH)
- April 17 (Mon):Substitution for Songkran Festival Day (TH)
You may check the Schedule of Consular Services for April 2017 at Philippine Embassy website
Latest posts by Lorenzo Caballes, Jr. (see all)
- Elha Nympha wows French audience in “Little Big Stars” - February 5, 2018
- ‘English for All’ project to hire more Pinoy teachers - January 23, 2018
- OFWs in Thailand celebrate Sinulog - January 23, 2018