BANGKOK: The Philippine Embassy in Bangkok released on Tuesday, March 28, its public advisory on the consular services and non-working holidays for the month of April.
Below is the schedule of consular services for April 2017.
- The Embassy is OPEN from Monday to Friday (except on the holidays listed in 3 below).
- Regular working hours: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Note: documents received after 4:00 pm will still be accepted but will be processed the next working day.)
- The Embassy will be CLOSED on the following holidays:
- April 6 (Thu): Chakri Day (TH)
- April 13 (Thu): Maundy Thursday (PH) / Songkran Festival (TH)
- April 14 (Fri): Good Friday (PH) / Songkran Festival (TH)
- April 17 (Mon):Substitution for Songkran Festival Day (TH)
You may check the Schedule of Consular Services for April 2017 at Philippine Embassy website
Latest posts by lonerzone (see all)
- Nationwide search is on for outstanding Filcom leader in Thailand - September 13, 2017
- Pinoy orgs in Ubon Ratchatani to hold financial literacy confab - September 11, 2017
- DOLE Sec. Belo III to grace FilCom leaders’ congress in Bangkok - September 9, 2017