Chumsaengchanutid School of Nakhonsawan is in need of an English Teacher to start as soon as possible.
Preferably BSEd or BEEd graduate
- Salary (25,000baht), 21 periods per week (to teach M1 and M4)
- Housing allowance (excluding electricity and water bill)
- Free visa and work permit
Contract will be until September 2017 but may be renewed/extended depending on the teacher’s performance.
If you are interested, please PM Mr. Aleks Bertulfo thru FB messenger.
157 Moo 9, Pikul, Chum Saeng District, Nakorn Sawan 60120
THE PINOY LEGACY posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. It does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. THE PINOY LEGACY explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. It is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment. It is the responsibility of applicants to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting employment and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization to which they are applying. Applicants should be prudent and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position.
Latest posts by John Benliro (see all)
- John Legend brings Darkness and Light Tour to Bangkok - November 22, 2017
- Cold spell to blanket Northeast, northern and upper central regions this week - November 20, 2017
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau walks in, takes out food at Jollibee - November 13, 2017